Saturday, July 16, 2011

21st Century Nervous Breakdown

Skype me
Follow Me
Blog it.
Comment!
Update!
Order it!
Are we Linked In? 
Invite me to Google +
Add as a friend
Become a fan
Add me to your circle
Wish me a Happy Birthday
Look at my photos.
Remember THAT?
Have you seen this?
Did you see it on Youtube?
That’s hysterical! Youtube it.
Submit an IREPORT.
IM Me.
Nintendo DS?
Wii.
GET AN XBOX
or a Playstation 3
an ANDROID!
Touch screen
Come to my event
Dig it
Favorite it
Pandora them
Save it in your Cloud
JDATE?
Eharmony?
Match?
Okayyyy Cupid!
Do it all online!
Share a spreadsheet on Google Docs
Add this app to your smart phone
Click here to donate to my charity
Click here to show your support
Follow The LATEST NEWS
Follow THE LATEST SCORES
Buy a MAC
Buy a PC
Buy an IPAD 2.
Kindle my Nook.
Just text me
DM me
BBM Me
Livestream it
Awesome Podcast!
Update your Software
Subscribe to this!
Complete this survey to win free tickets.
Download that!
Suggest to your friends.
Hash tag #hunger to save the starving children!
Click! Groupon! Half Price! Now!
Tivo it.
DVR it.
Nextflix them.
Redbox where?
Sync. Sync. You need to Sync.
Don’t click that YOU’RE GOING TO GET A VIRUS
You must update.
You must restart.
You must shut down.
Fatal Error.

No comments: