Saturday, March 21, 2009

A tiny response to the Facebook Crisis of 2009

I don't really care how you change Facebook. I use it for fun. It's free. I feel like Facebook can do whatever they want.

But here is something that is really bothering me that I wanted to bring your attention to.

It's the highlights section.

You need to add a feature where I can remove a highlight.

For example, right now there is a group on my section called: “LIFE- Let's see how many pro-life people are on Facebook.”

The reason it is there is because three of my friends have joined that group.

I should be able to see that and then close it so I never have to see it again.

1. because it's aggravating
2. the picture on it (fetus) is even more aggravating.

Just another thing, imagine if I have had an abortion or miscarried (which I haven't - but speaking hypothetically), I would have to see that fetus every day.

It's really distasteful.

Thank you for your time.

Sharna

No comments: