Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hope for Haiti Telethon Performances

Some of the performances on Friday night's Telethon were incredible. They are all on youtube, but I thought I'd make it easier for you to find the ones I thought were the best based on no real authority except my musical taste.

I didn't donate to the causes in the telethon. I gave money about a week ago to an organization I know well and trust to do good work (not that I don't trust other organizations, I just haven't done my homework on them) on the ground there.

Anyways, here are the links to the performances.


10. Sheryl Crow, Keith Urban and Kid Rock: Lean on Me


9.Matt Morris and Justin Timberlake: Hallelujah


8.Madonna: Like A Prayer


7.Beyonce: Halo


6.Alicia Keys: Prelude to a Kiss


5. Cold Play: A Message


4.Springsteen: We Shall Overcome


3. Stevie Wonder: When will there be a time to Love? and Like a Bridge over Troubled Water


2.Jennifer Hudson: Let it Be


1. Mary J. Blige: Hard Times Come Again No More

No comments: