Tuesday, April 7, 2020

First Responders Need PPEs and We Need Our Government to Do Better

I've been trying to get a petition going to send to the President to Maximize the Defense Production Act to require production of PPEs & ventilators NOW. 356 people have signed, as of Tuesday morning, which is a good number, but not viral. I'm too small potatoes to go viral, but it frustrates me because I'm right, and it's something our country should be doing.

I get the big fear. I actually agree with the concept that less government is more. Often when the government is involved in anything, it ends up crappy. I totally get that. But the Defense Production Act doesn't actually have the government produce anything. It forces private companies to produce the goods and services that we need in war time. They get to make money, people get to work, and products are made that are vitally needed.

For the love of God, it's not a slippery slope to Communism or Fascism.

Here's why we need this petition to go viral: 




HHS Survey revealing lack of training, shortages even in CLEANING SUPPLIES

The video above is a nurse who worked infected and is certain other medical professionals are infected as well, as they rewear their masks and gowns.
A Doctor who is risking his life to intubate patients because he's 33 and single, but he has asthma.






No comments: