Dear friends and readers,
I have an article due, and I'd like to write about what it's really like to be unmarried and in your mid 30s. The only problem is that it's so normal for me to be single and in my mid 30s that I don't know exactly what to write.
But I know that there are questions, and I'm ready and willing to answer them.
The people who I think have the most questions are:
1. Jewish mothers who have daughters who are in their 30s and are unmarried
2. Girls in their 20s who are scared of being in their mid 30s and unmarried
3. Married people who forgot what it's like to be single and wonder what if
4. People who are worried about their single friends in their 30s
5. Teenagers - because they are generally curious about everything
So let's hear it. What are you questions?
Comment on this blog, email me, or tweet me @scarpetablog
And thanks for your help with the article?